Why not practice your flipping skills safely into the foam pit area, using either the tumble track or block and small trampoline, or launch yourself off the ramp and see how it feels to fly!
Situated on the left side of the park, the activity can be found towards the center, directly opposite the dodgeball activity. See map.
- Standard Park Rules apply.
- Do not go until foam pit is clear
- Do not jump or dive head first into the foam pit. This can cause back and neck injury.
- Only ever jump into the foam pit feet first.
- Land on your feet, back or bottom.
- Do not land on your knees in the pit – this can cause injuries to the back.
- Do not ‘tuck your knees up’ or ‘curl up’ as this could cause your knees to hit your face when landing
- Exit the foam pit as quickly as possible by the nearest exit point.
- Do not bury yourself or others in the pit.
- Do not remove or throw the foam blocks.
- Stimulates your metabolism
- Increases oxygen capacity
- Increases oxygen circulation to tissues
- Strengthens the heart (Cardiovascular health)
- Firms and tones the muscles
- Improves your sense of balance
- Low impact