Whether you want to battle your friends on the battle beam, try your luck across the wobbly ladder or see how far you can make it over the rolling log, the challenge is yours to take.
This activity is situated on the left side of the park. The “Gladiator Battle Zone” is directly in front of the party rooms. You will find the battle beam, wobbly ladder & rolling log here!. See map.
- Remove all items from your pockets – if you lose something it cannot be found until there is a scheduled maintenance.
- Do not dive into the pit head first.
- Exit the pit as soon as possible.
- Do not hide or bury yourself in the pit.
- Do not jump until it is clear and staff instruct you to do so.
- Always jump forward into the foam pit area.
Battle Beam Rules
- Follow strict instructions of Marshal, they are there to advise, guide and to help
- The duel is only between two people. No head shots allowed
- Remember this is a friendly battle, aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated
- Exit pit immediately after being defeated, your match is over
- Only two people at a time on the beam.
- Do not throw the pugil sticks.
Wobbly Ladder Rules
- Only one person at a time on the ladder.
- Exit the foam pit as quickly and safely as you can when you fall off the ladder.
Rolling Log Rules
- Only one person at a time on the ladder
- Exit the foam pit as quickly and safely as you can when you fall off the log