Ever wanted to try and fly like a bird? This activity is for you!
Try our three different levels of towers and see how high you can fly!
If you don’t reach the height requirement, don’t worry, you can still fly onto our air bag from our trampoline track or step and bounce!
Our Stuntman airbag is location on the right side of the park. The activity is drectly in front of the seating area and opposite the ninja course
- You must reach the required height to jump off the towers onto the air bag
- Standard Park Rules apply.
- Do not jump until the airbag is clear.
- Do not jump or dive head first into an airbag. This can cause back and neck injuries.
- Land either on your back or bum
- Do not ‘tuck your knees up’ or ‘curl up’ as this could cause your knees to hit your face when landing.
- Exit the air bag as quickly as possible by the nearest exit point.
- Sitting or lying on the trampoline beds is prohibited.
- Stimulates your metabolism
- Increases oxygen capacity
- Increases oxygen circulation to tissues
- Strengthens the heart (Cardiovascular health)
- Firms and tones the muscles
- Improves your sense of balance
- Low impact