Whether you want to practice your skills and tricks on a more competitive trampoline bed, or want to try your hand at “walkng up the wall” this activity is for you.
Please note a test will be given to every bouncer before attempting the wall.
As you walk into the right side of the park, turn left and walk between the wall and the kiddies ninja course, this will lead directly the “Walk The Wall” & “High Performance Trampoline” zone. See map.
- No climbing or scrambling up the wall – if you can’t run or jump up, develop your skills in other areas first.
- Only one jumper permitted on the wall trampoline at any time.
- You are allowed to sit on the top of the wall only when you are actively using it!
- First and foremost is safety. Your safe landing includes your feet, bum or back.
- Stimulates your metabolism
- Increases oxygen capacity
- Increases oxygen circulation to tissues
- Strengthens the heart (Cardiovascular health)
- Firms and tones the muscles
- Improves your sense of balance
- Low impact