Notice – On weekends, doors open 30 mins before first jump session.
Please take the time to read all our terms and conditions before entering the play area. Click on the appropriate tab to find out more information on each section.
a. These Booking Terms and Conditions apply to the booking of the Vertigo Park (the ‘Activities”) and any ancillary products at the location set out in Vertigo Park’s booking.
b. These Booking Terms and Conditions contain important information concerning participation by you and members of your party and, accordingly, you acknowledge and agree that you shall ensure that all members of your party are aware of and accept these Booking Terms and Conditions.
c. No variation to these Booking Terms and Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing by Vertigo Park.
d. Any typographical clerical or other error or omission in any booking confirmation or other documentation issued by Vertigo Park (including any electronic documentation) shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of Vertigo Park. Vertigo Park reserves the right to make changes to the Activities whether to conform with any applicable safety or other statutory requirements or otherwise.
a. No booking shall be deemed to have been accepted unless accepted in writing by Vertigo Park (which shall include Vertigo Park’s email confirmation of booking).
c. You must advise Vertigo Park as soon as possible of any mistake in Vertigo Park’s booking confirmation. Vertigo Park shall use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that you and your party’s participation commences at the time booked and it shall be the responsibility of each participant to ensure that they arrive in sufficient time. Late arrivals may not be permitted to undertake the Activities and no refunds or compensation will be payable in such circumstances.
a.The Activities comprise a challenging trampoline activities and participation is not without risk as a fall could be fatal. All participants will receive a safety brief.
b. Vertigo Park reserves the right to refuse admittance to the Activities or to remove a participant from the Activities should it deem it necessary to do so. This includes a participant who does not comply with the safety rules and advice and the safety system or who is deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
c. After the safety briefing participants will not be directly supervised by an instructor.
d. All participants must be reasonably fit and healthy and must weigh less than 18 stones. If you have any concerns, we advise that you visit a site at a time prior to your booking and speak to a member of the Vertigo Park staff. Anyone who does not meet these requirements will not be allowed to undertake the Activities. It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party meet these requirements.
e. All participants are required to wear Vertigo Park jump socks for grip and hygiene.
f. The Activities are physically demanding and require a degree of agility, strength and stamina.
Participants are advised to jump within their ability – only the individual knows or understands their own limits and competencies. If you are unsure of whether you can complete a manoeuvre, you should not attempt it. If participants have medical concerns they are advised to consult their doctor in advance. Participants will be required to certify that they do not suffer from any medical condition which would make it more likely that they would be involved in any incident which could result in injury to themselves or others. Due to the physical nature of the Activities Vertigo Park recommends that pregnant women should not take part. Pregnant women who still wish to undertake the activities will be required to sign a disclaimer confirming that they are aware that there are risks to them and to their unborn child and that participation in the Activities is at their own risk. (see Risk Acknowledgement).
g. Participants need to be able to see similar distances to those required to drive a car in order to be able to complete the activity and to supervise any under 16’s in their care. Consequently, short or long sighted participants must ensure that they wear contact lenses or prescribed glasses.
h. All participants are required to act responsibly and courteously at all times and to respect other participants. Vertigo Park shall be entitled to prevent any person from undertaking or completing the Activities in the event it deems the behaviour of any participant unsuitable.
i. Participants must be dressed appropriately (see clause 4) and Vertigo Park reserves the right to refuse admittance to the Activities to any participant who is not appropriately dressed.
j. No refunds or compensation will be payable by Vertigo Park in the event that any participant is not permitted to, or decides not to, undertake or complete the Activities for the reasons set out in this clause.
Company address: Vertigo Parks, Unit 3 & 4, Cyfartha Ind/Est, Merthyr Tydfil, CF47 8PE.
Telephone number: 01685 388884
a. It shall be the responsibility of all participants to ensure that they are dressed appropriately and Vertigo Park advises participants to wear clothing appropriate for the activity and which they do not mind getting damaged. In particular the following restrictions shall apply:
i. Participants must wear Vertigo Park grip socks for grip and hygiene
ii. Long hair must be tied back
iii. No belts, jewellery or other sharp items of clothing that may cause damage to yourself, the equipment or other participants.
b. Vertigo Park will not be responsible for any damage to or loss of clothing or other personal items of persons resulting from participation in the Activities.
a. Once your initial booking has been made, no refunds will be given and the alternative will be to transfer the initial booking to a different date and time. Any requests for cancellation must be made by telephoning the booking line: 01685 388884 – email – firstname.lastname@example.org
b. Vertigo Park shall be entitled to cancel your booking at any time. In the event that Vertigo Park decides to cancel your booking it shall use its reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as possible.
c. In the event that it proves necessary to close the Activities for reasons beyond the control of Vertigo Park and in circumstances where your party has commenced participation in the Activities, you shall not be entitled to any refund (in part or in whole). In such circumstances Vertigo Park may, but shall not be obliged to, offer alternative dates or times at reduced rates.
6Price & Payment
a. Subject to any terms agreed in writing between Vertigo Park and you, our charges shall be calculated at our current rates and payment in full shall be due at the time of booking. The charges include the cost of purchasing the Activities.
Payment may be made by debit or credit card either online or by contacting the booking line if a group or party booking: 01685 388884
7Refunds & Amendments
All classes require at least 24hrs notice of cancellation. Failure to notify us after this period will result in the class being charged to your account for next time.
a. Except as otherwise provided in these Booking Terms and Conditions Vertigo Park shall not be responsible for the loss, or damage, of or to any property or to any person arising from the booking of or participation in the Activities.
b. Parking facilities are available at the site, and any vehicles are left at the owners’ risk and subject to any conditions and the payment of any fees as may be required by the provider of such facilities at the site location.
c. Except as otherwise provided in these Booking Terms and Conditions any liability of Vertigo Park shall be limited to the refund of any charges paid to Vertigo Park.
d. Nothing contained in these Booking Terms and Conditions is intended to nor shall limit the liability of Vertigo Park in respect of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Vertigo Park or of its employees, agents or contractors.
a. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal invalid or other wise unenforceable it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and continue to be binding and enforceable.
b. Nothing above shall confer on any third party any benefit or the right to enforce any of these Booking Terms and Conditions.
c. These Booking Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and Vertigo Park and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
10Risk Acknowledgement Disclaimer Form
Vertigo Trampoline Park Ltd – Trading as Vertigo Trampoline Park.
NOTICE TO USER: YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT, UNDERSTAND IT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS CONDITIONS. IF YOU ARE MAKING A PURCHASE ON BEHALF OF ANOTHER PERSON, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE MAKING THE PURCHASE AS THEIR AGENT.YOU MUST BE 18 OR OVER TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In consideration of being permitted by Vertigo Trampoline Park Ltd – Trading as Vertigo Trampoline Park to participate in its activities and to use its equipment and facilities, now and in the future, I hereby agree to release, indemnify and forever discharge Vertigo Trampoline Park Ltd – Trading as Vertigo Trampoline Park, its agents, owners, members, shareholders, Directors, partners, employees, volunteers, manufacturers, participants, lessors, affiliates, its subsidiaries, related and affiliated entities, successors and assigns (the “RELEASED PARTIES”), on behalf of myself, my spouse, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:-
1. I acknowledge that my participation in Vertigo Trampoline Park Ltd – Trading as Vertigo Trampoline Park trampoline games and use of Vertigo Trampoline Parks facilities entails known and unknown risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property or to third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardising the essential qualities of the activity. The risks include, among other things and without limitation:-Trampoline(s) expose its participants to the risk of cuts and bruises. Other more serious risks exist as well. Participants often fall off equipment, sprain or break wrists and ankles, and can suffer more serious injuries as well. Travelling to and from trampoline locations raises the possibility of any manner of transportation accidents. Double bouncing or more than one person per trampoline can create a rebound effect, causing serious injury. Flipping, running and bouncing off the walls are dangerous and can cause serious injury and must be done at the participants’ own risk.
2. I expressly agree to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks. I warrant that I will only carry out moves and tricks that are within my ability level and throughout which I will be able to maintain control.
3. I acknowledge that I have been provided with the necessary safety instructions by Vertigo Trampoline Park Ltd – Trading as Vertigo Trampoline Parks in relation to the activities and will comply with these at all times while on the premises. I acknowledge that use of your facilities is strictly forbidden unless I have viewed the safety video provided and my subsequent participation indicates acceptance of these terms.
4. I understand that the activities provided by Vertigo Trampoline Parks Limited require a reasonable level of fitness and ability. I warrant that I do not have (or had) any medical condition including pregnancy that makes it dangerous for me to partake in such activities.
5. I agree as an adult participant, or the Parent/Legal Guardian of a minor participant (anyone currently under the legal age of 18) in consideration of being permitted to participate at Vertigo Trampoline Parks Ltd – Trading as Vertigo Trampoline Park, the permission to photograph and/or record me or my children)/ward(s) in connection with Vertigo Trampoline Park Ltd – Trading as Vertigo Trampoline Park to use the photograph and/or recording solely for advertising and promotional purposes. I waive any right to inspect or approve the use of the Photograph and/or Recording, and acknowledge and agree that the rights granted to this release are without compensation of any kind.
- If the participant is a minor (A person under the legal age of 18), I agree that this Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement (“RELEASE”) is made on behalf of that minor participant and that all of the releases, waivers and promises herein are binding on that minor participant. I represent that I have full authority as Parent or Legal Guardian of the minor participant to bind the minor participant to this Agreement.7. In consideration of not being required to sign a fresh copy of this RELEASE before each visit, I further agree that this RELEASE shall apply to all visits within the next 12 months by me and by the minor participant in full.8. Epilepsy Warning: Please be aware that there is a risk of flashing lights during each session. A few people may experience epileptic seizures when viewing flashing lights or patterns. Please consult your physician before jumping as Vertigo Trampoline Park Limited if you have an epileptic condition or experience any unusual symptoms while playing games.I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property damaged during my participation in this activity, I may be found by a Court of Law to have waived my or the minor participant’s right to maintain a lawsuit against Vertigo Trampoline Park Ltd – Trading as Vertigo Trampoline Park or any RELEASED PARTIES on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein. I have had sufficient opportunity read this entire document. I have read and understood it, and I agree to be bound by its terms.
Vertigo Park’s number one priority is for all our guests to have fun in a safe environment.
We have a tightly managed and monitored health & safety system, developed around industry best practice.
Safety is our number one priority.
Our staff are all fully trained and undertake regular re-assessment to ensure continuous improvement.
Vertigo Park is an extreme sports facility, and as such, injuries can happen. Like all sports, participants need to decide if the benefits of involvement are worth the risk of injury.
It is really important for all participants to understand and follow our house rules and safety guidelines, and to bounce within their own ability.
The Vertigo Park Court Marshals are on hand to try and ensure that all rules and safety procedures are adhered to and, as such, they operate our yellow and red card system.
Any participant seen endangering themselves or others will be given a yellow card and an appropriate warning.
Any subsequent offending behaviour will result in the participant being given a red card, where they will be asked to leave the Jump Arena and not allowed to return to any session that day.
If an action is considered extremely dangerous then the Court Marshals reserve the right to issue an immediate red card. Their decision is final!
Our duty of care – we provide clear safety briefings and have clear rules on what is expected by our guest in the park. We expect guests age of 6+ to be able to abide by the rules and parents are expected to judge and guide their children in their ability to behave and act appropriately. Children under 6 are expected to follow the rules as an adult must supervise them at all times and ensure this. If you feel your child is unable to follow these rules for whatever reason. PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW THEM TO PARTICIPATE.
Our marshals are there to help enforce our rules where they see them being infringed however this does not mean that we offer complete supervision and monitoring services to all areas of the park at all times. Areas like the cardio wall and dodgeball are monitored from time to time but are not permanently manned as there is a lower risk associated with the activity unlike our climbing wall and Stunt Bag area which is high risk for example.
We accept NO LIABILITY if a rule is being infringed and we do not spot it or act on it. We try and keep people safe and act within the rules but this is the responsibility of each individual guest. Any injury caused by another guest not following the rules will need to be taken up with that offending individual as it happens.
Socks with rubber grips MUST be worn at ALL TIMES – No bare feet (these are available to buy at reception, but feel free to wear your own but they must be trampoline park branded and in good condition and “grippy”)
Always watch out for other bouncers/Jumpers, bounce within your abilities and follow the rules!
- Only ONE bouncer per trampoline
- NO double bouncing (bouncing someone else higher)
- NO climbing on the walls
- NO wrestling, tackling or shoving
- NO leaning or climbing on netting
- NO sitting or lying on the trampoline mats or foam pads
- NO mobile phones or cameras on the bounce arena
- NO food, drink or chewing gum allowed on the bounce arena
- NO bouncing under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Do not attempt any jump beyond your own skill level
- Remove all items from your pockets before entering the bounce arena
- NO keys, keychains, sharp or pointed items on the bounce arena
- NO belt buckles or studs on clothing. We also recommend the removal of all jewellery
- DO NOT leave clothing on the bounce arena, use the lockers provided
HIGH RISE RULES
- You are not permitted to jump into the Air Bag under the Jump Tower unless you are using this feature.
- You must be at least 1.2m tall to use this feature.
- A maximum of ONE participant can use this feature at the same time.
- Jump within your abilities. Do not attempt any jump beyond your skill level.
- Only land on your bottom or back.
- Exit the Air Bag safely and quickly.
NO GAINERS OR BACKFLIPS OR BACKWARDS SOMERSAULTS- (A gainer is the acrobatic trick of performing a backwards somersault while still moving forward. In diving, this is known as reverse rotation (as opposed to front, back, or inward) into the Air Bag.
Follow all rules as highlighted in park rules
PERFORMANCE TRAMPOLINE RULES
- You must be 1.2m tall to use this feature.
- Only use this feature when instructed to do so by a Court Marshall.
- A maximum of 1 participant can use this feature at a time.
- During busy periods the Court Marshall will apply a time restriction per user.
- Bounce within your abilities. Do not attempt any jump beyond your skill level.
- Follow all rules as highlighted in park rules.
- A maximum of 20 participants can use this feature at a time.
- Jump within your abilities and do not attempt any jump beyond your skill level.
- During busy periods the Court Marshall may apply a time restriction per game, if a game is being run.
- You are not allowed to kick the balls on this feature, if caught kicking you will be ask to leave.
- No face shots are allowed on this feature, but please be aware accidents can happen.
- Follow all rules as highlighted on the orange park rules boards.
TUMBLE TRACK RULES
- Allow participants to exit the Air Bag before your jump.
- Jump within your abilities and do not attempt any jump beyond your skill level.
- A maximum of 1 participant can use this feature at a time – 1 per tumble track.
- Exit the big bag quickly, safely, and to the side of the feature on the carpet.
- Follow all rules as highlighted in park rules.
AIR BAG SAFETY
- Only ever jump into the Air Bag FEET FIRST – never dive in!
- NO GAINERS (A gainer is the acrobatic trick of performing a backwards somersault while still moving forward. In diving, this is known as reverse rotation (as opposed to front, back, or inward) into the Air Bag.
UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES – THIS CAN CAUSE PARALYSIS AND EVEN DEATH.
- Ensure your pockets are empty
- We recommend that you remove all jewellery
- Allow participants to exit the pit before jumping inTake care to land on your feet, bottom or back
- Exit the pit as quickly as possible
- Do not bury yourself or others in the pit
- Any items lost in the foam pit cannot be retrieved until scheduled maintenance
- No grabbing or hanging from the hoops
- Our terms and conditions outline the risks inherit in high-octane trampoline activity.
- Anyone attending Vertigo Park is deemed to have accepted these conditions prior to jumping.
- Like most sporting activities, trampolining creates the potential for injury even when done properly and following appropriate rules and guidelines.
- Our rules and safety guidelines have been developed in conjunction with recognised safety experts with the specific direction to meet or exceed industry best practice.
- Based on the trampoline manufacturer’s safety standards, the weight limit for an individual jumper at Vertigo Park is 120kg or 18 Stone.
- Our policy is to recommend that anyone with individual weight-related concerns consult a physician and receive medical clearance for rigorous physical activity on an unstable surface before engaging in trampoline jumping at Vertigo Park.
- Warm up – most injuries occur when you don’t.
- Anyone jumping at Vertigo Park is required to wear our approved grip-socks designed to help maximise grip, and for general safety and hygiene purposes.
- One of our primary safety principles is ensuring jumpers do not attempt any activity beyond their skill level.
It’s important that all jumpers pay full attention to the points highlighted by our safety briefing prior to entering the trampoline arena.
We encourage and welcome any feedback that helps us continue to develop a fun, safe environment for our guests.
Please feel free to speak directly to one of our team or alternatively, email us at email@example.com
Please know and accept the risks.
Follow the rules and take care.
Keep within your limits, look out for others and most of all, have fun!